These questions are the ones new players ask most frequently. Naturally they center on game mechanics. For a rich source of more depth, please read the Player Guide. And if you're stumped, post questions to the Fora.
- Are blind players supported?
- Can I log in as a guest?
- Can I play while offline?
- Can I use my mobile device?
- Can I use telnet or a standard MUD client?
- How do I play?
- What's the point of the game?, or, what am I trying to achieve?
- How many players are there?
- How do I get help when I need it?
- There are a number of "chat channels" available; what's different between them?
- How do I talk to NPCs?
- What browsers are supported?
- I logged in with a Midgaard client, but found myself inside the TriadCity world. What's up with that?
- Will Dungeon always be free?
- Are kids welcome?
- Who are Dungeon's authors?
- What's the difference between my SmartMonsters membership and my Dungeon character(s)?
- Is it possible to move between the Worlds?