How to Play Dungeon
The Dungeon Players' Guide
Dungeon is a single-player World. It's just you, your puzzle-solving skills, and the handful of crucial automated characters you'll meet as you explore:
- The Troll guards a crucial matrix of Exits he won't allow you to pass. You'll have to find some way to deal with him.
- The Cyclops guards a different junction. You won't be able to deal with him in the same way as the Troll. Each of these characters presents unique challenges.
- The Gnome of Zurich will help you out of a difficulty, for a price.
- The Grue is a must to avoid. Keep a light on, you'll be fine.
- The Robot will accept your orders. Give it the right ones, all will be well.
- Evil Spirits guard an important gate. They're already dead, so you won't be killing them. You'll have to find another way.
- The Thief is a mighty nuisance. Potentially a deadly one. But you can turn him to your advantage, if you're clever.